Now Hiring Exterior Finishing Specialists
Reveal Exteriors is a locally owned exterior finishing contractor located in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan serving the residential, multi-family, and commercial market segments.
We provide quality installation and design services that meet and or exceed our customers expectations, with an absolute focus on the safety and integrity of our people, our customers, and the environment.
What does Reveal Exteriors do differently?
We work closely with architects, developers, builders, and residential clients as trusted advisors to properly assess design components, product selections, and constructability models.
Installation crews are trained by our manufacturers to ensure product is being installed as per spec; and in accordance with all warranty requirements.
Our team provides complete project management service. We work together with owners, designers, and other contractors to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
Why choose Reveal Exteriors?
At the end of the day we give our customers and employees confidence that they’ve made a good decision. We do this by providing quality installation and design service, and by holding ourselves to a standard that is meaningful.
- Exterior Finishing Specialist
- Contract or Permanent
- 2+ Years
- Contract: Unit Rate or Hourly – Based on Experience
- Permanent: Unit Rate or Hourly – Based on Experience
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License and Own Transportation
- Adherence to all Safety Standards and Procedures
- Reliable: On Time, On Task, and On Production
- Ability to read, understand, and evaluate residential/commercial blue prints
- Knowledge of building code, wall assemblies, and manufactures best practices
- Evaluate site conditions for safety – fall protection, lift equipment, ladders and planks
- Water management – installing wall membranes and flashing details for windows and doors
- Attention to detail and willingness to work well within a team setting
- Ability to plan and organize assigned activities in accordance with the project schedule
- Work well under pressure and capacity to trouble shoot issues that arise on the work site
Demolition of the following exterior products:
- Removal of existing siding products – wood, vinyl, metal, stucco, stone and brick
- Use of pry bars, angle grinders, sledge hammers, skill and reciprocating saws
Installation of the following exterior components:
House Wrap and Wall Membranes:
- Water Resistant Barrier: Tyvek, Typar, Felt Paper, Commerical DrainWrap
- Seam Tape: Tuck Tape, Tyvek, 3M, Hardie Wrap
- Wall Membranes: Protecto, Blue Skin, Aqua Barrier VP, Somprema Resisto
Exterior Insulation Systems:
- Silver Board, RockWool Comfortboard, Soprema Sopra-XPS, IKOTherm, QuickTherm
Wall Assembly Details:
- Knowledge and Installation of different exterior wall designs
- Rain Screen – installing plywood or dimensional lumber strapping and steel Z-Girts
Soffit and Fascia:
- Aluminum Drip Caps (Windows, Doors, Horizontal Trim) Including End Dams
- Aluminium Soffit/Fascia Installation Including Accessories and Fasteners
- Fiber Cement Soffit Panels (Pre-Drill Holes and Fasteners Into Trusses)
Custom Metal Works:
- Base and Through Wall Flashings
- Posts – Metal Cladding
- Custom Fascia Profiles
- Garage Door Jamb Liners
Vinyl Siding and Accessories:
- Mechanical Hood Penetrations: Gas Meter, Electrical Meter, Hose Bibs, Wiring
- Horizontal Siding: J-Trim, Sill Trim, Inside and Outside Corner Fabrication
- Post / Pillar Designs: Horizontal Plank, Outside Corners, Aluminum Pre-Bent Profiles
- Specialty Items: Railing Blocks, Address Numbers, Mail Box, Door Bell
Fiber Cement Siding and Trim:
- Fiber Cement Trim: Corners and Band Boards – Concealed Fasteners
- Penetrations: Gas Meter, Panel Box, Receptacles, Light Plates, Hose Bib
- Horizontal Plank: Chalk and Mark Centers – Install Siding Into the Wall Studs
- Aluminum Channel Systems: Easy Trim Reveals and Light Trim
- Fiber Cement Panels: Chalk Mark Centers, Install Panels Into Wall Studs
- Fiber Cement Panels: Grid, Pre–Drill Fastener Locations, Install Fasteners
- Fiber Cement Battens: Space Equally As Per Design, Patch, Sand, and Paint
- Fiber Cement Shakes: As Per Design: Follow Manufactures Best Practices
- Post And Pillar Designs: Panel with Trim or Battens Details
Work Conditions Physical Fitness:
- Comfortable working at heights
- Capable of performing manual labour and lifting 50LBS
- Ability to work effectively in climatic conditions; good manual dexterity, physical strength and stamina
Hand Tools and Safety Equipment:
Ownership of the following:
- Basic Hand Tools: Tools Belt, Measuring Tape, Square, Levels, Tin Snips, Utility Knife
- CSA Approved: Hard Hat, Steel Toed Boots, High Visibility Vest, Work Gloves
Use of the following equipment:
- Pump Jacks
- Scaffolding, Ladders, and Planks
- Laser Tools: Level and Measurement
- Drills: Standard, Impact, Hammer Type
- Rotating: Angle Grinders and Dremel Tools
- Air Compressors and Pneumatic Guns: Nailers and Staplers
- Saws: Compound Mitre, Skill, Reciprocating, Track, and Table
- Mobile Equipment: Aerial Work Platforms, Forklifts, and Telehandlers
- Fall Protection
- Aerial Work Platform
- Telehandler Operation
- First Aid Training – Level 1 or 2
Reveal Exteriors is an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Reveal Exteriors is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications directly related to professional competence.
Reveal Exteriors does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, marital status, or any other basis protected by law.
How To Apply:
If this opportunity interests you, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out the form below and attach your resume.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.